What you need to know
Finally, we have a return date! We will worship again corporately on June 14. What an exciting day that will be for all of us!
- Entrance to worship center will be through front main entrance only.
- Parts of campus will remain closed including children’s areas. Please comply with all signage and instructions.
- Restrooms will be open at limited capacity and sanitized often.
- No outside food or drink.
- Sanctuary seating will be limited to 33% capacity.
- Seats will be marked to ensure six feet between families.
- There will be no bus or van service at this time.
- No lingering or gathering in foyer areas.
- Please wash hands frequently and use sanitation stations when entering and exiting.
We ask that you please stay home and seek medical help if you are not feeling well. We also ask you to please remain at home if you have any pre-existing medical condition that would put you at risk.
Please use common sense and do your part to have a blessed & successful return.
Temporary SERVICE TIMES
Due to the reduced number of people permitted in each service, we are temporarily offering three different services on Sunday.
Greater Faith: Sundays at 10:00am
Greater Faith: Sundays at 12:00am
Please note that, temporarily, our Thursday evening service will continue being available online only.
What can I expect?
For your safety, we are asking everyone who attends one of our services to please wear a mask. Also, we ask you to please refrain from handshaking, hugging, fist bumps or any physical contact with other churchgoers. Be sure to keep the recommended distance between yourself & others. If you have children, we ask that you keep them close to you at all times as no child is permitted to be left unattended while inside GFAC.
We are excited to worship God again in our physical church home, so let’s make sure we are responsible in our actions & conscious of everyone around us.
What about my Children?Children ages two & younger are not required to wear masks.
Let us know you're coming
We would like to prepare everything for you, so it is crucial that you RSVP below. Please be accurate with the number you are submitting.
Please note......We are only accepting RSVP’s for the current month. These restrictions are temporary. We are proceeding on a month-to-month basis as information is given to us.
Please be aware....for your safety, there is limited seating available for each service. We are trying to accommodate everyone. However, if your preferred service has reached capacity, you may be asked to attend at an earlier or later time.